Packaging utilizing environmentally friendly materials.
Cellulose Thermoforming Technology (CCT) replaces non-green materials, while providing economic and functional advantages.
CTT replaces non-green materials
- CTT can be made from 100% post manufactured and post consumer paper/corrugate.
- Product is recyclable, compostable, and biodegradable.
- Raw material supply and price is more stable than plastic.
- Cost per part is favorable compared to injection molding and plastic thermoforming.
- Product can be designed to be suitable for:
- holding liquids
- use in a microwave
- food grade applications
- hot/cold environments
- Part sizes up to 50” x 29”x 6” and 50 gauge thick
- Ease of combo tooling, enabling for low tooling costs for lower volume items
- Dimensional consistency similar to plastic thermoforming
- May be made in colors, smooth surfaces, laminated
- Receptive to pad printing
- Not an egg crate
- Prototype samples available in 2-4 weeks